In Business Because of You!
Contact Us For References and Pricing!
XCPR-MF Hospital Mattress
XCPR-MF Hospital Mattress Developed with Patient Comfort &
Satisfaction as Main Focus
Normal Delivery Time
10-15 Working Days
Mattress thickness 7" | Width up to 35" | Length up to 82"
Constructed of various IFDs and densities to address the different needs of each body section:
- Top Head/Torso: 2" Memory Foam for added comfort; prevents skin breakdown by producing pressure redistribution support system
- Middle Head/Torso: 3" foam with 2.5 density
- Top Heel: 2" extra-soft comfort Memory Foam
- Middle Heel: 3" Pillow Foam with 1.8 density
- Foundation: 2" Pillow Foam with 1.8 density
- Perimeter Foam: Helps position patient; reduces risk of entrapment in side rails; provides safer transfer & stable edge-of-bed sitting
- T-Green Attributes | Special designed Bottom Section fits Hill-Rom VersaCare Bed
Carrflex Fresche Top Cover
- Cover features Fresche coating for Maximum chemical resistence
- Echo-friendly cover protected by Fresche Anti-Microbial killing 99.9% of MRSA
- Anti-bacterial - Anti-fungal - Protects against mold and odor
- Techma-Green (T-Green) Fire Retardant meeting Cal ll7 Fire Code
- Contains Polyurenthane/Polycarbonate providing added strength preventing chemical breakdown of fibers
- 100% Radio Frequency Welded Seams, 100% Moisture Proof
- 2-way stretch easily cleaned with approved cleaners
- Foot-end hidden zipper allows easy on/off of cover
APPROVED CLEANERS FOR PRODUCTS
You've made a great investment by purchasing your product from Allison and Associates. And with the proper care and maintenance your Replacement Stretcher Pad, Replacement Labor and Delivery Pad or Replacement Hospital Bed Mattress will last for years.
Copyright 2010 Allison and Associates Manufacturing Company, Inc.: Hospital Bed Pads. All Rights Reserved.
When you need a replacement hospital mattress you can count on Allison and Associates to supply you with the highest standard of customer service. An acknowledged expert in the field, we will help you find the right product based on the amount of use it receives, how long the patient will be on the pad, as well as where the pad will be used.
Email, text or call one of our associates today and one of our friendly staff members will help guide you to the right replacement mattress!"
For pricing, ordering, or additional information please contact one of our Sales Associates.
When calling, please let us know if you need a standard or HR Versacare mattress.
Jamie Allison, Owner